29 March 2009

OMG - SO STOKED!

Okay, let me start from the beginning. I have been a very big fan of Carson Daly for what seems like forever. Although I didn't have cable growing up, I was always excited to hear from my friends about who he had interviewed. I mainly got to know Carson through his stint as a Z100 DJ and the host of the NBC late night show Last Call with Carson Daly. He does great interviews and is totally my hero. While I love his show, a lot of people don't even know about it because it's on at 1:30 in the morning. My friends, unlike myself, are not night people and don't stay up this late to watch TV. I on the other hand do.

Since last summer I've been on Twitter. I just recently started the GRAE New York Twitter page, so of course I follow Carson.

Now this is how it all went down. Earlier I saw a post on Carson's page from yesterday that said he went to get his mom a red velvet cake for her birthday. I, being the die hard red velvet lover that I am, had to reply that he's a good son and red velvet's awesome! THEN he replied back to me! I know! How epic is this!?! The man's talked to Shia, Justin, Madonna, Eminem and now me! Yay me!

Don't believe me? Here's the proof!



This totally made my week!

Okay, now that my fifteen minutes of Twitter fame are up, it's back to homeworkland for me.

Until next time!

G.N.Y.

No comments: