10 May 2009

Just So You Know ...



Hi everyone,

This is my last week of school ... for now. Once Spring '09 is over, I will officially be a senior. I actually have senior status now as a result of taking college courses in high school (overachiever), and everyone seems to think I'm graduating. Apparently my name was in the program during honors convocation, so now everyone keeps emailing me and congratulating me. I hope they remember to do so when I'm really graduating in May 2010, lol.

If you follow me on Twitter and read my blog, you know that last month I went to a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and I saw Recycled Percussion at my school again. I have yet to post recaps, but once tests are taken and papers are printed, I will finally get the chance to recap my life.

Here's to the last week of school!

Cheers,

GRAE

No comments: