11 June 2009

Birthday Boy: Shia LaBeouf

Today is Shia LaBeouf's 23rd birthday. I really hope he has a good one because this last year and a half has been crazy for him to say the least. I saw a couple photos of him at the Japan and South Korea Tranformers 2 premieres and he's looking real sharp (so hot!).

Shia's definitely one of my favorite celebs. He's brutally honest, basically a publicist's worst nightmare, and I love it! I just can't help but feel like he's the most honest person in Hollywood. Not to mention, he's an awesome actor and there's no doubt in my mind he'll continue to do well in his career.

So, on this 11th day of the 6th month in his 23rd year, I wish Shia the best birthday ever and many more. Cheers!

Someone get the boy some new, preferably dry, shoes for his birthday please!




(photo from parade.com)

No comments: