29 July 2009

What the ... Wednesday: Rage


The only thing I got out of the trailer for Rage is Jude Law looks hot in drag. What exactly the plot of the movie is, I'm still not sure.

According to the movie's website, it "consists of a dynamic series of interviews, as if shot by a schoolboy on his mobile phone. He goes behind the scenes at a New York fashion show during a week in which an accident on the catwalk turns into a murder investigation." If this is so, I would like to know what kind of mobile phone said schoolboy has. I have never seen video from a cellphone look so crystal clear in my life.

Alright, back to the movie. Model Lily Cole is in it. She didn't say anything in the trailer, unless acting with your eyes is the new smiling with your eyes. If that's the case, she "said" plenty. Dame Judi Dench has a cigarette lighter shaped like a gun that I want even though I'm anti-cigarettes. And John Leguizamo's in the movie too. I'm not sure why either, but I guess it's not a New York movie without John Leguizamo. There's also a strange blue man in the trailer that no one seems to know the identity of, so I'm going to act like a child under 21, which I will no longer be in 8 days, and point fingers at him. Yup, there's your suspect. Now did I mention Jude Law's in drag?

No comments: