06 August 2009

Blackjack Birthday


It's 2:30 PM now so that means that I'm officially 21 years old. (Yes, that's the time I was born.)

Birthdays have never really been that big of a deal to me. I think for some of my friends, turning 21 is more exciting than it is to me. The only thing I'm looking forward to is being able to go to shows at over 21 clubs when my fave bands/singers are performing.

I think 21's going to be an interesting year for me. First of all, it's senior year! College has gone by way too fast. If you're a senior, you know what I mean. Secondly, so many new exciting opportunities have popped up left and right for me in these past few weeks and I'm ready to take them on. You'll know what I'm talking about soon enough, but for now just enjoy my birthday playlist because everyone needs one.

Awesome New Republic & Leighton Meester: Birthday
My Starbucks name is Blair, so this makes sense.



Brooke Hogan: Birthday Sex (Cover)
Get your mind out of the gutter.
This is the most popular birthday song right now.
I've got to keep it current.



The Roots: Birthday Girl
I actually never heard of this song
until I searched for "Birthday Song"
on YouTube just now.



Paradiso Girls: Petron Tequila
I thought this was only fitting since I'm 21, lol.



Beyoncé: In Da Club (Cover)
I think B was around my age when she covered 50's big hit.

No comments: