12 November 2009

Contest: Bonnie Hunt's Fan-tastic Voyage



Autumn in New York has been pretty warm this year so I can't really complain ... for now. Once the cold sets in, I'll be wishing I could head out of town. If I enter the Bonnie Hunt Show's FAN-TASTIC Voyage Sweepstakes, 9 Facebook friends and I just might get that chance.

The Grand Prize for the contest is a 7-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas. Southwest Airlines will provide air travel. Entries can also garner you one of ten Bonnie Prize Packs being given away daily.

All you have to do to enter is watch the Bonnie Hunt Show to get the word of the day, then head to bonniehunt.com/fantasticvoyage to enter. The contest ends on November 20, so enter while you still can.

Also be sure to add the Bunnie Hunt Show on Facebook and share the FAN-TASTIC Voyage Sweepstakes with your friends to be automatically entered to win a trip to LA to see a taping of the show.

No comments: