20 November 2009

Flashback Friday: Throwback Weekend Soundtrack

Every Tuesday from 2 to 3 p.m. (or 3:15), you can hear me on Reality Radio, a college radio show my friend and I created this semester. This past Tuesday we decided to do 80s/90s week. Here's what we played.

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun



New Kids on the Block - You Got It (The Right Stuff)



Madonna - Dress You Up



Britney Spears - Baby One More Time



Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
(Not the actual music video, but I have to give Joseph Gordon-Levitt some camera time. You can see even more of him on SNL this weekend.)



Warrant - Cherry Pie



George Michael - Careless Whisper



Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us



Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love



Aqua - Barbie Girl



Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca



Spice Girls - Wannabe


No comments: