16 November 2009

Pause Farmville. Try This.


Where'd those circles come from on the GRAE New York Facebook page you ask? Last night one of my friends had a trick up her sleeve (okay, in her status) and told me to try it out.

THE FACEBOOK TRICK: press up,up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Enter key, then right click then press up and down and magic crcles will appear. the only way to get rid of them are to log off or refresh the page...IT WILL WORK! put this as your status if it works


I don't know who came up with it or how (or why), but I like it. So now you have something else to do on your downtime instead of playing Farmville. (Sidenote: I still don't understand Farmville. Who wants to play that when there are guys to date and money to make on Sexy City.)

No comments: