19 November 2009

Take 5 Thursday: I Gotta Feeling

Lately it seems that I get all my news through Twitter. Just in the last hour I found out Oprah's leaving her show (thanks @CrazyPrettyLady), I learned who's in the front row at tonight's Victoria's Secret fashion show (thanks @MNYInsider), and I read that Rob Kardashian was eating Chipotle and I wasn't (thanks @RobKardashian).

Through a Twitter trail that I can't completely remember, I came across the following video of 172 students from the University of Quebec at Montreal lip-syncing to the Black Eyed Peas' I Gotta Feeling.

What I want to draw attention to isn't how awesome it was that they were able to do this all in one take. No dear readers, what I want to talk about is the guy whose part of "the band" that appears between 3:02 and 3:08. He looks like how I imagine Rufus (yes, á la Gossip Girl) to have looked back in his Lincoln Hawk days? Squint your eyes a little and maybe you'll see what I mean.



Anywho, enjoy the video. Isn't it great when students come together to do something awesome. It makes me want to get up and do cartwheels like the girl in 0:38, you know, if my apartment lacked furniture so I wouldn't knock anything over and get yelled at by my mother. (Having handstand flashbacks circa '93.)

No comments: