18 December 2009

Gone Commercial: GAP Kids + Christmas


Of all the Christmas commercials, my favorite this year is Talk to the Moose from GAP. The jingle is basically my life. Frilly dresses make me itchy and I'm a total shoe girl. When I first heard "forget those frilly dresses" and "how cute are these boots" I wished I could be a GAP kid once again. For those of you who haven't seen this rebellious bunch or want to see them again, here you go.



And for those of you wondering what they're saying, here are the lyrics:

Ahhhhhh
Formal attire
Officially retired

Hey mom and dad guess what
1, 2, 3, 4
I'm not gonna wear it anymore

I love my comfy sweater
I love my comfy sweater

How cute are these boots
How cute are these boots

Forget those frilly dresses
Forget those frilly dresses

Now talk to the moose
Moose, ahahah, moose!

(Screenshot from "Talk to the Moose")

No comments: