08 December 2009

Tuesday Time Out: Oh Marky Mark



I sure know how to choose photos, don't I. Now that I have your attention, keep reading.

Yesterday I found the site Ice Ice Babies, home of all things '90s. One of their recent posts contained this video of Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch at the 1991 MTV Rock'N'Jock B-Ball Jam. It's freaking hilarious! For some reason Mark felt the need to show off his underwear (I hope they were Calvins) and run around with his pants around his ankles. Then there are the random '90s celebs like Will Smith and Jaleel White dancing along. I love it! How much do you think we'd have to pay Mark to do a repeat performance? Just kidding (maybe not).



"Peace to the righteous and we outtie like last year!" Yeah, what he said.

(photo from Mediacation)

No comments: