17 January 2010

Back 2 School Week Playlist

A half hour ago I came to the realization that this is my last back to school week ever. The past four years of college have gone by so fast. As I start this semester, here's what I'll be listening to.

Ellie Goulding - Guns and Horses


I'm a huge fan of Britain's latest newbie. Her debut song Under the Sheets caught my ear last year and this track has kept me interested. Can't wait for her debut album later in the year.



Matt Morris - Money


I've been following Matt Morris for the past couple of years. Like his record label's founder, Justin Timberlake, Morris is a former mouseketeer. He's written songs for Christina Aguilera and now he's striking out on his own with his debut album When Everything Breaks Open. The record is a nice blend of rock, blues, reggae and folk. My favorite track will always be Money, a song I haven't been able to get out of my head for the past year. Head over to iTunes or Amazon now to get your own copy of Matt's outstanding debut.



Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me


As I enter a new phase in my life, I'm sure I'll have plenty of Whataya Want From Me moments.



Honor Society - Where Are You Now


Last year I named this song the new Graduation for the class of 2010. As I grow more nostalgic as the semester winds down, this song will totally be at the top of my playlist.

No comments: