03 January 2010

Elvis' Rockin' Cupcake

You know you've made it when they start naming food after you. So to the "famous" who have drinks at Millions of Milkshakes, congrats you've made it! Yes you Heidi and Spencer. Did I just say that? Umm, moving on to actual food (and celebrities) ...

Now someone who deserves to have stuff named after him is Elvis. My all-time favorite cupcake shop, Crumbs Bake Shop, has come out with a cupcake named after the King of Rock & Roll just in time for his 75th birthday.



According to my Crumbs newsletter (yes I get one), the cupcake consists of "vanilla cake filled and frosted with banana cream cheese frosting topped with a swirl of rich creamy peanut butter and edged in peanut butter chips." Doesn't that sound good! My mouth's watering just thinking about it.

Click here for a list of Crumbs shops near you. Tell them GRAE New York sent you. That won't actually get you anything, but I thought it would be nice to spread the word about GRAE.

Bon appétit!

(photo from crumbs.com)

No comments: