30 January 2010

A Successful Relationship


Earlier this week I came across this quote from Ana Alas:

"A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life."

I think this is very fitting for the four guys in Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest. Not only are they planning to get married, they are interested in making their relationships work.

I think a successful relationship consists of trust, friendship, compromise, teamwork, honesty, laughs and love. As Andre Roache, one half of my favorite couple, wrote, "... working so closely together has made my love for Genine grow stronger and stronger each day." See why I'm Team Andre & Genine!

Have you selected your favorite couple yet? Head to Essence.com to vote now. Remember, by voting you could win a trip to Maui.

** I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest. **

No comments: