11 February 2010

Flashing Forward to Honeymoon



When you think about your honeymoon, where do you picture yourself with your new spouse? Will you be working on your tans at a world class resort? How about a romantic retreat at a sexy spa? Or maybe after the Winter Olympics you'll get the urge to take a wintry ski trip.

When I think about my honeymoon, my imagination always finds itself in Europe. All of my favorite romance movies take place there ... Before Sunset, Paris, Je T'aime, Before Sunrise, Roman Holiday, Under the Tuscan Sun. I'd LOVE to do a romantic tour of Europe for my honeymoon. We'd spend the day in Paris walking around the Latin Quarter, taking a ride on the Seine, making out under the Eiffel Tower. Our Parisienne rendezvous would be followed up with a night in Vienna, a day in Rome, and then if we decide we never want to leave Europe, maybe a lifetime in Tuscany. Picture it. I am.

If you're looking for more of a quick vacation than a honeymoon right now, may I suggest Maui? When you vote for your favorite Will You Marry Me? contest couple, you could win a trip to the Hawaiian island. Head to the Will You Marry Me? website and VOTE now!

** I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest. **

No comments: