20 February 2010

Les Celebutantes 2.20.10

Fashion Week just ended in NYC. For the last time the tents were erected in Bryant Park so designers could parade their new collections before fashion-conscious editors and bloggers like GRAE New York favorite Miss Whoever You Are (hey E!).

In addition to finding out what I'm going to be wearing in six months, I like to see which celebs attend which shows. My favorite front row this season was Calvin Klein's.



If you didn't think the juxtaposition of Chace Crawford, Ryan Phillippe, Kellan Lutz and Mehcad Brooks could get any hotter, guess again. Jared Leto soon took his seat next to the foursome, and I nearly passed out as I went through the photos on JustJared.





Someone who I've never seen at a fashion show is Shia LaBeouf. Considering his Gucci-heavy wardrobe in the upcoming Wall Street 2, I'm crossing my fingers that he'll make it to Milan Fashion Week for the F10 collections.


While he may be absent from fashion shows, Shia is definitely present at the gym. LaBeouf is getting real buff these days. All that muscle isn't for the next Transformers movie. On March 21 (my childhood bff's 22nd bday ... hey J!), Shia will be running 26 miles in the L.A. Marathon on behalf of the nonprofit U.S. VETS. LaBeouf's father and grandfather are both veterans, so this is a cause very near and dear to his heart. I wish I could be there to cheer Shia on in person, but I will be rooting for him from the other side of the country. (These are the times I wished I lived on the West Coast.)

Someone whose presence was certainly felt at fashion week was Amber Rose. She looked stunning at Christian Siriano and ready for battle at Nicole Miller.



When she's not looking fierce in the front row, Amber likes to spend her time in the studio. Here she is with Kanye's cousin Ricky "singing" the Backstreet Boys classic I Want It That Way.



I'm glad to know someone still likes BSB. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Amber Rose single-handedly gains them new followers?

No comments: