02 February 2010

This Proposal's Such a Dream


With Valentine's Day right around the corner, there's a good chance that when my head hits the pillow in five minutes, I'll be dreaming of my dream proposal. I don't have a boyfriend, but that never stopped this girl from dreaming.

I want a surprise proposal. I can totally picture myself waking up one morning with an engagement ring on my finger and no clue how it got there. It would be so funny if I didn't notice I was wearing one until a co-worker pointed it out to me as I went about my day. I'd probably pass out on the spot.

Speaking of passing out, I just watched Genine and Andre's proposal video and I'm surprised she didn't pass out. Watch and you'll see what I mean.












Wasn't that cute? I'm still Team Genine/Andre. If you haven't selected your favorite Will You Marry Me? couple, drop everything and vote now! (P.S. If you vote, you could win a trip to Maui.)

** I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest. **

No comments: