30 March 2010

And the Music Vids Just Keep on Comin'

Okay, who opened the new music video vault? Every time I go online a new vid's been released. I can barely keep up. Here are the latest.

Kelis - Acapella


After bringing the boys to the yard with her milkshake and being bossy, it's only natural for Kelis to evolve into a silver-haired warrior princess right?



Justin Bieber - Never Let You Go

Bieber reminds me of a young Jesse McCartney in this.

Dear Bieber Swagger Coach,
That white/black outfit on the cliff is hot! I want to see him in more of that.
xoxo,
GRAE



Usher - OMG ft. will.i.am

Wow, Usher's still got it! I heard that he gave the Biebs a new Range for his 16th birthday and when the two of them hopped in it, Usher popped in his new CD. That's my Usher, always promoting while teaching the young'ns. I wonder what Biebs will learn from this song.

Sidenote: will.i.am in harem pants = epic



MGMT - Flash Delirium

delirium - (n.) a more or less temporary disorder of the mental faculties, as in fevers, disturbances of consciousness, or intoxication, characterized by restlessness, excitement, delusions, hallucinations, etc.

So that explains what I just watched. Thank you dictionary.com.



2AM Club - Worry About You


After watching highly stylized vids, it's nice to just watch a band performing and doing normal things. Sometimes simplicity is best.



(photos from last.fm)

No comments: