07 March 2010

Ever Seen a Dancing Oscar?

I'm sitting in my living room watching Barbara Walters' last Oscars special, waiting for the biggest night in the industry (as they say) to begin. Seeing as I haven't seen any of the movies or performances nominated (I'm more of an indie/foreign film girl), I'm not interested in who wins. I am however very interested in seeing a performance from one of my favorite dance crews, The LXD.



For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, The LXD is a dance crew formed by Step Up 2 director Jon Chu. It features some of the most skilled dancers of our time. Tonight The LXD will be performing at the Oscars. I'm so excited to see them, especially after seeing this video of Madd Chadd as a dancing Oscar.



He's always been a golden boy to me.

No comments: