31 March 2010

Get Ready to "Step Up" in 3D


Ask me what my favorite movie of all-time is and I'll quickly reply "Dirty Dancing." Since I was three years old (maybe even younger) I've been hooked on dance films. The latest in the genre comes from Jon M. Chu, director of 2008's hit Step Up 2: The Streets.


Step Up 3D in HD

Trailer Park Movies | MySpace Video


The trailer for Step Up 3D was just released. I could watch it on a loop all day (and probably would if I had that much free time on my hands). All the snippets of the dance sequences look beyond amazing. The movie features a lot of my favorite dancers like Madd Chadd a.k.a. the dancing Oscar, Twitch from So You Think You Can Dance season 4, Harry Shum from Glee, and Adam Sevani from Step Up 2, so I'm really psyched.

Save the date: August 6, my 22nd birthday AND the release of Step Up 3D. Big day. Get excited!

(photo from Facebook)

No comments: