10 March 2010

GRAE Week: Go Green with Crumbs Cupcakes

For those of you who know me (or follow me on Twitter), you know I'm obsessed with Crumbs Bake Shop. They have the best cupcakes ever, and I'm not exaggerating. I love their red velvet cupcakes, but for St. Patrick's Day I'll be trying their St. Pat's-themed creations -- Lucky One and St. Patty's Good Guy.



How amazing do these cupcakes look! The Lucky One is "chocolate cake filled with white butter cream frosting topped with white butter cream frosting covered in white fondant icing edged in shamrock quins." The St. Patty's Good Guy is "vanilla cake with green and white sprinkles mixed in, filled with vanilla cream cheese frosting topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting with green and white sprinkles drizzled with white chocolate."

Yum! Sounds like just the perfect thing to end my day of Irish soda bread, corned beef and cabbage.

(photos and product description from Crumbs Bake Shop)

No comments: