14 March 2010

GRAE Week: In GRAE Site

At the turn of the decade I decided to follow John Mayer's orders and give up Twitter for a week. He also had another idea to give up the internet, but I didn't go along with that because I'd have nothing to do during winter break.



I spend a lot of my day online. How much? I don't know, I never counted. While I do that, here are the sites I love that keep me going back for more:

CrazyPrettyLady
Over the past 12 months I've written roughly 300 posts. In just 5 months CrazyPrettyLady's Meech has written 209. (I'm such a slacker.) CPL's always giving us the latest in entertainment, music and random news - plus her Eye Candy posts are not to be missed.

Looklet
My friends often consult with me about what they should wear. Last year I found a site that lets me tap into my styling skills virtually. Looklet allows users to get creative with their outfits. You can select a model, a background, and most importantly the clothes, shoes and accessories.

Miss Whoever You Are
If you love fashion and beauty news, look no further than Miss Whoever You Are. If you follow me on Twitter, this is the same @missswhoeverur I'm always tweeting. How I can I not - we're both PR girls on the rise with a love of fashion and social media. Read her site and tell her GRAE sent you.

My Milk Toof
This blog is different from all the other blogs I read. It follows the adventures of ickle and Lardee, two teeth. This may not make any sense now, but just check out the blog and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

the girl from hk, ldn & sf
I discovered this blog in Teen Vogue's Snapshot blog that spotlights the mag's fashionable readers. In the past year or so I've noticed that the people featured always seem to mention their blog in their Q&A responses. Unlike most of the blogs mentioned, this one had style. It's so clean and simple and makes me want to update GRAE New York again.

Vevo
Growing up I often thought I would become a music video director. Instead I ended up in PR, but whenever I see a music video I don't like, I tell everyone around how I would have done it better. Vevo is dedicated to music videos so I often visit it to create and watch playlists. The other day I came across a boy band playlist that brought me back to simpler times and made me wish NSYNC would do a reunion tour.

(looks from GNY Looklet account)

No comments: