25 March 2010

Les Celebutantes 3.25.10



I love Marion Cotillard. She was amazing in La Vie en Rose, she was the best part of Nine, and she was hilarious in a recent Funny or Die skit (below). When Cotillard received the well-deserved Chevalier of Arts and Letters a few weeks ago, French Culture Minister Frederic Mitterand accidentally jabbed her with the pin as he attached it to her blouse, resulting in the above photo that shows she could be amazing in a horror movie.



Good thing she was wearing Forehead Tittaes at the ceremony. Mitterand might have drawn blood.



Last month, I posted that Shia LaBeouf was running in the LA Marathon. Well the event was this past Sunday, and I'm happy to report that our boy came in 5825th place out of almost 25,000. Nice!

We should go running sometime Shia. Or better yet, you run and I'll follow behind in your new CAR! Yup, you read right. Shia has a new set of wheels and can drive again. Here he is, still sporting his LA Marathon hat as he hops out of his Chevy Silverado.



In my last Les Celebutantes post, I included a photo of Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz on the set of their new movie Bad Teacher. Here's another pic JT on set, this time with co-star Jason Segel. How cute does JT look! I'm also loving Jason's shoes.



I just got my March issue of Nylon in the mail over the weekend, but I'm already eagerly awaiting my next issue to come because Zoe Saldana is on the cover! I love her. It's very refreshing that she's so honest in interviews. Just check out this quote:

When they say ‘We want to go white,’ they have a very smooth way of saying it, and the recent one is the word traditional. [I’ve heard] ‘Oh, you know, you’re just not what we were looking for, your skin is a little darker.’ Compared to what?! My skin is just my skin. It’s dark if you compare it to someone who’s lighter.



Pretty major indeed.

(photos from Vogue UK, JustJared, and Socialite Life)

No comments: