10 March 2010

More Dramatic Dreariness for 'Eclipse'

"I know the consequences of this choice your making," says Edward to Bella. "I'm going to fight for you until your heart stops beating," says Jacob to Bella. Damn these dudes are dramatic. Just for once I'd like to see someone smile in a Twilgiht trailer. Is that too much to ask?



As you can tell, I'm not a Twi-hard. I saw the first movie and read the first book, and I have no interest in keeping up with the rest of the series. The only reason why I'm posting this 10-second clip from the Eclipse trailer is so my Twi-hard friends don't beat me up. (You're welcome!)



Forget Rob Pattinson and Kristin Stewart. Taylor Lautner's so the star of these Twilight movies. It's not Rob's abs they were flashing to between cryptic quotes. Think about it.

No comments: