26 March 2010

Vasculitis Walk Donations + My Walking Playlist

Tomorrow morning I'm participating in a walk to raise money for the Vasculitis Foundation. A friend of mine has Wegener's Granulomatosis, a rare autoimmune disease that affects body tissues and blood vessels. If you would like to donate money to the foundation on our behalf, click the Vasculitis Foundation badge below. Our goal is $1000 and as of now we've raised $390.



Of course I have a playlist for everything, so here's my walking playlist:

Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar



Jason Mraz - No Stopping Us



Jay-Z, Kanye West & Rihanna - Run This Town



Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me



David Bowie - Rebel Rebel



Adam Lambert - Strut



Kate Voegele - 99 Times



Lady GaGa & Beyoncé - Telephone



Nneka - Focus



Ryan Star - Right Now

No comments: