25 April 2010

In My Inbox ... 4.25.10

Sorry for the lack of posts last week. My schedule's been jam packed since I got back from Canada last Sunday, and it's only getting crazier as the school year winds down. Here are some things I've come across as I catch up on emails and surf the web.

According to my Details newsletter, the black t-shirt is making a comeback. Okay, but I didn't realize it had left. Guess that's because I live in New York where some people's wardrobes consist of black, black, and more black.



Boys Take Note:
Learn how to get "Laid-Back Spring Style" from Details.

Love this video:
Symphonies - Dan Black & Kid Cudi



My favorite part of Coachella is going through all of the post-festivities photo galleries:

Everyone's talking about Jay-Z and Beyoncé's performance of Forever Young at Coachella. After watching it, you'll see why.

I love B's music festival-goer outfit. What do you think?



For insider info on Coachella, check out Ellen Carpenter's posts on the Nylon blog:


Also be sure to read Little Boots' Coachella report on Nylon's website.

I love Christian Louboutin. I love Barbie. When these two meet, I feel like a five-year-old again. Here's the latest one available on Net-a-Porter on April 28.



I'm a huge Esmée Denters fan. Here's a sneak peak of her new video for Love Dealer featuring her label pres Justin Timberlake.



Oh JT, I wish you'd get back to music already. I need a new album from him this year. By the way, have you seen the trailer for JT's Audi webisodes. So hot!

No comments: