26 April 2010

In My Inbox ... 4.26.10

How's your Monday been so far? I have tons of work to do, but before I start that I had to share what I've found in my inbox today.

What to wear while walking your dog via Elle Street Chic Daily:



Advice from a billionaire via The Daily Love:


"My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them."
- Richard Branson

Find out which leading man wears 2(x)ist underwear via Socialite Life:



Gwen Stefani's "fashion flub" via Yahoo! OMG:



I actually like this outfit. Those shoes are killer and totally go with Gwen's multi-colored striped suit. What do you think?

Ryan Star tells me his album 11:59 is coming out in July via Twitter:



New Teddy Gieger track download via Tumblr:



Conan O'Brien visits Twitter HQ via Mashable:



Gabourey Sidibe's SNL digital short "Cherry Battle" via Mediaite:


Track announcer tells the crowd to quiet down (a rarity) at a recent Usain Bolt race via RivalsHigh:
Usain Bolt, Team Jamaica top USA in Penn Relays 4x100, USA vs. the World

Katie Couric rhymes about YouTube's 5th birthday and mentions the What the Buck Show via YouTube:

No comments: