10 April 2010

Les Celebutantes 4.10.10

There are so many stories in the news right now about celebrity men who cheat on their wives. You know who I'm talking about, public enemies #1 and 2, Tiger and Jesse. A story you may not have heard about yet is Garcelle Beauvais's talent agent husband.


According to Page Six he's been cheating on her for five of the nine years they've been married. Garcelle was so upset by this she sent an email to CAA Agency where he works (and the same agency Shia just signed with) informing his colleagues of his extramarital affair.

Here's what she allegedly said in the email:

Subject: Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon.

What do they have in common . . . I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don’t deserve this!

Go Garcelle! There's nothing like a woman scorned.


In happier news, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke welcomed their new baby on Tuesday. Their son's name is Julian Fuego Thicke. I'm obsessed with the baby's middle name! I'm so naming my kid Fuego ... or is that name better suited for a sassy dog I treat like my child?


For some reason every time I turn on the news all I hear is "the Jersey Shore cast is returning to Jersey Shore!" So if you had planned to go to the Shore to work on your tan this summer, look elsewhere if you want to avoid the crush of paparazzi and fans. As we await the cast's return to the Shore, they're currently filming Season 2 in Miami. They just got settled in their new house, and the paparazzi's been filming them at the gym all week.


One person who's GTL is paying off is The Situation. He just did a commercial for Vitamin Water with Mets third baseman David Wright. It's so hot.



I love that the Jersey Shore cast is milking their fame for all its worth. Get 'em kids!

(photos from JustJared)

No comments: