15 April 2010

Road Trip Playlist


Yesterday my horoscope said I'd travel. I didn't think anything of it until I was unexpectedly asked to go on a little road trip for this weekend. I'm super-psyched. Of course, no road trip is complete without some music to keep you drivin' all through the night.

Shania Twain - Man I Feel Like A Woman

I don't know who from my generation can hear this song and not think of Britney Spears, Zoe Saldaña and Toby Lightman heading out on the road in Crossroads.



Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris

I'll be surprised if I don't hear this over the weekend at least 10 times.



John Mayer - Who Says

I may not be going to Japan like Mr. Mayer, but I'll definitely be having some adventure for the next few days.



Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle

I always wanted to dive to this.



Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed

Upbeat and poppy. This will keep me awake.



Drake - Over

More on this later ... have a good weekend!

Won't be surprised pulling this over.

1 comment:

Don said...

Justin Bieber is pretty much on fire right about now - Luda did good jumping on the song. I kinda dig the Drake song as well.