30 May 2010

Megan Fox Stole My Shirt ...

Alright, not really. Anyone who visits the NBC Store can pick up a Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tee for just $25.


Now of course this isn't the first time I've seen celebs in my clothes. Nikki Reed covered Eliza magazine in my H&M blouse two years ago.


In an episode of one of my favourite (now-cancelled) shows, 10 Things I Hate About You, one of the girls had on my fringe sandals. I also saw my sandals on a festival-goer on a street style blog.


And once fashionista Suri Cruise wore some sandals that I had when I was her age.


Now to you all this just means I have good taste. But to me it means I could have been in Transformers with Shia LaBeouf. If only Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wasn't replacing Megan in Transformers 3. You'd find me on the next flight to LA heading to audition with Michael Bay.

No comments: