GRAE's Summer 2010 Fashion Essentials:
(1) White Pants
Denim, linen, cotton, it doesn't matter. Boys, if Drake and Ricky Martin can rock this look, so can you.
When I was in 4th grade clogs made a comeback. Everyone wore them but me. Twelve years later clogs are back again. Will I get them? Maybe.
(2) Sam Edelman 'Faye' Clog - $149.95 at Nordstrom
(3) Jessica Simpson 'Junie' - $89 at JessicaSimpsonCollection.com
(4) Vera Wang Lavender 'Drew' Clog - $275 at Nordstrom
(3) Booties with Dresses
Although the temperatures are rising quickly, I'm still seeing a lot of girls rocking booties instead of sandals.
(2) N.Y.L.A. 'Mariah' Bootie - $119.95 at Nordstrom
(3) Forever 21 Sabiya Lace Boot - $32.80 at Forever21.com
(4) Burt's Bees Lip Balm
If you were to look in my purse, you would definitely find a Burt's Bees product. The company recently came out with two new lip balm flavors, Mango Butter and Acai Berry. The Acai Berry lip balm smells amazing, and I'm never without it.
(5) Forever 21 in Times Square
I can't remember the last time I stepped into a Forever 21. I'm kind of a H&M-aholic. However, that may all change this Friday when a new Forever 21 location opens up in Times Square. If you're up for an adventure, just look for the giant LCD counting down. Shouldn't be too hard to find in the crossroads of the world.