25 June 2010

Grae's Guide to Summer 2010 :: Movie Madness

I'm not much of a movie buff. Honestly, the only movie I feel like paying money to see this summer is Step Up 3D. I love the director Jon Chu, I love the cast, AND it comes out on my birthday. What more could I want?


Of course I know you all want to know what to see, so here are a few other summer movies that you might like.

Get Him to the Greek
Russell Brand, Jonah Hill, and Diddy? I'm in.



Sex and the City 2
Some of my friends like it. Some of my friends hated it. I haven't seen it, but I like the clothes.



Salt
Angelina Jolie pulls off the whole badass spy thing well, so this shouldn't disappoint.



Twelve
Chace Crawford in a movie? Finally!



Inception
I love how cool Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt look in the trailer. Sidenote: I didn't realize Ellen Page was in this too until she suddenly appeared in the trailers this week. (Am I the only one who noticed?)



Knight and Day
Cameron Diaz swinging around Tom Cruise to shoot some guns on a speeding motorcycle? Epic. I'm sold.

No comments: