22 August 2010

Black Lipstick - Yay or Nay?

As I spent Saturday night clearing out my inbox, I came across a blog post about Sea of Shoes' Jane Aldridge rocking black lipstick on her popular blog.


I think she looks good. The shade definitely won't go with everything, but with the right outfit it can add an extra edge.

Do you like it? Would you wear it? Do you think it will catch on? So many questions. What? I'm a curious individual. And no, that doesn't mean I'm nosy ... most of the time.

(image from Sea of Shoes)

2 comments:

crush'ed said...

I wouldn't wear black lipstick. I would rock an intense frost white color before that. I dunno it is too goth for me. But a really dark purple would be cute.

Thanks for following my blog! I love new fashion blogs.

Shari B. said...

Maybe I'd rock black lipstick on Halloween with some glow-in-the-dark nail polish, lol.

Thanks for your comment & for following my blog! I try to do a mix of fashion/music/entertainment. Basically whatever catches my eye that I feel like writing about.