The new NBC show Undercovers might as well be called "Sexpionage 101." From beginning to end it was exciting, intriguing, and sexy. What else would you expect from a J.J. Abrams show about former spies who are married and look this good?
Here's what went down from beginning to end:
- Meet Steven and Samantha, spies turned caterers. Interesting.
- "Do I look like a Chan or a Pinkelstein?" The suit is hilarious.
- The suit asks if they'll return to find Leo Nash, Steven's spy friend and Samantha's former partner. They say no.
- I want Steven's car! That is all.
- Steven goes to the suit and tells him he'll come back, but don't tell his wife. Oh wait, she's already there. Nevermind.
- They go to Spain to check out Leo's safe house. I want a house in Spain.
- Hmm, the agency has an ulterior motive for putting these 2 back in the field. This kind of sounds like Covert Affairs with a former-spies-back-in-the-game twist.
- Meet Hoyt, their new sidekick who thinks Steven's a "legend." Now if only he realized that fake mustache will not make him one.
- Samantha thinks Leo's partying and having a good time. He's actually being tied up by some bad guys. Well that could be his idea of a good time.
- "Hoyt, it's the woman married to the man you love." I love Samantha.
- Umm Samantha, maybe revealing that you and the guy you and your husband are looking for used to date isn't such a great idea.
- Damn Steven looks good in a suit.
- OMG, Steven's cufflink camera! I want one!
- "Sexpionage always works," says Samantha. Looks like Samantha Bloom learned a little something from Samantha Jones. Take note and apply to your own life.
- Hoyt, "Someone's a little too good at sexpionage." He has a point.
- This dance is very Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
- Steven: "Paris." Hoyt: "France." Steven: "Yes, we know what Paris is." ... Love their little exchanges.
- Yo! Steven hanging off the side of a building and still being able to stab his attacker in the foot with his own knife was epic.
- Au revoir Paris. Privyet Moscow.
- So are they screwing up Leo's plan by trying to rescue him? Uhh ...
- OMG, Samantha's good! Another strong woman on TV. I'm loving this.
- They caught the bad guy. Yay! Leo's plan is complete.
- Back to America and they're back in the spy business.
- LMAO at Steven asking his wife if she's using "sexpionage" on him.
Well one thing's for sure, sexpionage never looked so good! Undercovers is definitely one to watch this fall.