05 March 2011

'Pretty Little' Soundtrack to My Life

Music is what keeps me moving through the day. For any mood I'm in, there's a song for that moment. When I'm mad, you can expect to hear Limp Bizkit playing on loop with My Way and Break Stuff in heavy rotation. When I feel stuck, Jay-Z's On to the Next One always reminds me to keep on moving. If I'm feeling good, no song is more fitting than Feeling Good. While many have covered this classic track, Michael Buble, the Pussycat Dolls, and Jennifer Hudson sing my favorite versions.


As we see in movies and TV shows, the right song at the right time makes all the difference. My favorite music moments occur organically when I have my iPod on shuffle and the perfect song for the moment plays. A few nights ago I was walking through Times Square when Andrew Belle's All Those Pretty Lights from the Pretty Little Liars soundtrack started playing. You can imagine how epic it was to hear that as I was surrounded by thousands of lights. Who doesn't love moments like that?

If you're looking for songs to amplify life's little moments, you just may find it on the Pretty Little Liars soundtrack. It's full of great songs that fit any mood. One of the most popular songs on the soundtrack is Fay Wolf's Your Love, which is exclusive to the soundtrack. Watch Fay talk more about it below.




Visit iTunes to make the Pretty Little Liars soundtrack part of your own personal soundtrack. Don't forget to catch Pretty Little Liars every Monday night at 8/7c on ABC Family.



I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division
to promote the Pretty Little Liars Soundtrack.

No comments: