14 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge ... Days 16-20


Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate
Hanson - MMMBop

Not gonna lie. This song was tough to choose. I may not have exactly loved MMMBop when it first came out, but I could tolerate it. It grew old quickly for me, and till this day I change the station whenever I hear it. Okay, not so much anymore since I was able to get through the music video without cringing as I wrote this. But don't get me wrong, I do love Hanson. 




Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Bruno Mars - Grenade

I don't listen to the radio that often, but whenever I do have it on Grenade always seems to be playing. I'm not surprised. When I first heard Bruno sing it, I knew it was going to be a hit. Let's just hope it doesn't get overplayed. 




Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
The Weeknd - Loft Music

Thanks to Drake I'm obsessed with The Weeknd's mixtape, House of Balloons. For the past few weeks I have moments when I just play Loft Music on a loop. It really should be heard by the masses.




Day 19 - A song from your favorite album
Drake - Little Bit ft. Lykke Li

I know Thank Me Later was Drake's big debut, but I'm still all about So Far Gone. I knew Drake really had something when I heard Little Bit. Yes, the Lykke Li collab totally swayed me.




Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you're angry
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

If you ever heard Limp Bizkit blasting from my headphones, just stay clear. I love Fred Durst & co., but I only listen to LB when I'm mad. Rap rockers just understand me ... when I'm mad.


No comments: