15 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge ... Days 21-25


Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you're happy
Ke$ha - Boots & Boys

Ke$ha says it best, "Something 'bout boots and boys. They bring me so much joy."




Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you're sad
Anjulie - Rain

This song sounds like a Parisian summer after you catch your boyfriend cheating on you. Yes, that was quite specific. I have a vivid imagination.




Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Matthew Morrison - Sway

After seeing Matt perform Sway at the wedding on Glee, I'm convinced: (1) he needs to sing it for the first dance at my wedding and (2) he needs to marry me. Now how exactly he'll be singing and dancing at the same time? That's where his theater training comes in. See, I think of everything. Now if one of you could just introduce me to him, I'd greatly appreciate it. ;-)




Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Lady Gaga - So Happy I Could Die

What? It's uplifting. I think.




Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
Amanda  Blank - Might Like You Better

How can you not laugh every time you heard, "might like you better if we slept together."


No comments: