16 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge ... Days 26-30


Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
London Bridge is Falling Down

I know me (sort of) knowing how to play London Bridge is Falling Down on piano isn't so impressive. Pretty much every 6 year old knows how. If I could play Fergie's London Bridge, now that would be something.




Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
MoZella - More of You

I seriously love this song from the Pretty Little Liars soundtrack. Whenever I finally get my hands on an acoustic guitar, I'm totally going to try and play this.




Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
John Mayer - I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)

No, I've never been in this situation, but John Mayer's song makes me feel like I have. It's that good.




Day 29 - A song from your childhood
Snow - Anything for You

This totally proves I loved my Canadian singers from way back.




Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year
Usher - OMG

This time last year I was gearing up for my college graduation. There was a lot of celebrating going on, and the energy of OMG was perfect.


No comments: