18 April 2011

The Lazy Song


Bruno Mars' The Lazy Song was the theme of my weekend. I decided to do nothing since I've been running ragged lately. I've spent the last 2 days napping and watching Coachella's live stream. Now I feel well rested, or at least I did before Kanye's set at Coachella had us East Coasters up past 3am this morning. Only for you 'Ye, only for you.

Now watch Bruno's video and tune out the world for the next 3 minutes. You know for someone who wants to be lazy, Bruno's doing quite a bit of choreography. He could totally get on America's Best Dance Crew with this.


3 comments:

I Live For It said...

Just stumbled on your blog and I love it! Super original and fun! Love what you cover. :)

We are following you now! Hope you'll visit us some time!


I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza

Shari B said...

Thanks girls! I love your blog too.

xo,
Shari

Maddalena said...

lovely!