08 June 2011

"Pretty Little" Bonus Features

I cannot tell a lie ... I love Pretty Little Liars! I'm so psyched the DVD is out now so I can have a little marathon this weekend before the show returns to ABC Family next week for season 2. If you haven't bought the DVD yet, you must! The bonus features really give you a backstage pass into the world of the Pretty Little Liars.

'Pretty Little Liars' Season 1 is out on DVD now!

My favorite bonus feature is Pretty Little Liars: Two Truths and a Lie. I love this game so it was cool to play along and learn more about the actresses. I don't want to spoil it for you, but one of the girls is one of 9 siblings. Major!

The Making of Pretty Little Liars is really cool too. You pick up tons of trivia about the show. Did you know the pilot was shot during the winter in Vancouver? Although it was snowing outside the girls were in bikinis. Shocker! Now that's dedication people! There's also an interview with Sara Shepard, the writer of the Pretty Little Liars books series that the show's based on. Since I never read the books it was interesting to hear how the show differs from the books. I'm definitely adding them to my reading list this summer so I can compare.


The Making Of also includes a great spotlight on the wardrobe. Check out a sneak peek here:




Don't forget to order your Pretty Little Liars Season One DVD today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB





I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote 
Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME !!!!!!