02 June 2011

"Pretty Little" Romance

Yes, it's totally wrong to date your teacher when you're in high school. Does that stop Aria and Ezra from being my favorite Pretty Little Liars couple? No.


I'm sure you're asking yourself, "Of all the (legal) PLL couples to choose from ... Hanna and Caleb, Hanna and Sean, Spencer and Toby, Emily and Maya, Emily and Paige ... why'd you go with Aria and Ezra?" I just want to be in Aria's shoes. No, that doesn't mean I want to be a high schooler dating her English teacher. I'd like to stay 22 thank you. I just want to date Ezra. What's not to love about a cultured boyfriend with a knack for literature and proper grammar?!

Despite rarely leaving the confines of Ezra's apartment, Aria and Ezra still managed to keep their relationship sultry and exciting. Although the secrecy of the relationship stressed Aria out, I'm sure she was glad to have him around when her parents split temporarily. The separation was hard on the whole family. Just take a look at this clip from season 1 of her parents fighting.






Now isn't Aria lucky to have an adorable boyfriend like Ezra to take her mind off of the family drama? You bet she is! Of course Aria and Ezra's relationship wasn't always smooth sailing. Pre-order Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD to keep track of their relationship's ups and downs before season 2 starts on June 14: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote
Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Pretty Little Liars is a mystery teen drama television series set in Rosewood, Pennsylvania which features the prettiest and the most popular girls in town who keeps the deepest and ugliest secrets in town. I love this show so much I can't wait till the new season comes out. The show happily announced that it will be returning for the second season sometime this June 14, 2011. Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 1

Shari B said...

I can't wait for the 2nd season to start either! Pre-order the season 1 DVD: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB