From the urban flavor to the witty one-liners, there's nothing I don't love about How to Make It In America. Besides the actors and honest portrayals of NYC life, another big draw for me is the music.
To gear up for next weekend's season 2 premiere, Broke Mogul and Mick Boogie bring us How to Make It In America - The Mixtape: Volume 2. My friend R and I have been jamming to this all week. It's the perfect soundtrack to keep you moving.
Go to the show's Facebook page to download the mixtape now. Tracklist below.
1. Kid Cudi - The New York Intro
2. Future Islands - Balance
3. Theophilus London - I Stand Alone
4. Mugison - I Want You
5. Blood Orange - Sutphin Boulevard
6. M83 - Midnight City
7. Soul Searcher - Can't Get Enough (DJ Theory Remix)
8. Agoria - Heart Beating (feat. Kid A)
9. Avicii - Levels (Original Mix)
10. Oliver Koletzki & Fran - Hypnotized
11. The Joy Formidable - Austere
12. Little Dragon - Crystalfilm
13. Meek Mill - House Party (feat. Young Chris)
14. Buddy - Awesome, Awesome
15. Summer Camp - I Want You
16. Duck Tails - Killin' The Vibe
17. Catcall - Swimming Pool