04 October 2011

Fashion Forward: Styled by Prabal Gurung

Fact: I work down the block from Prabal Gurung. I've actually spotted him a couple of times as I've run around Garment District, but I'm not the type to go over and bother him about how brilliant his designs are.

Prabal Gurung at his Spring 2012 show.
(image via style.com)

After seeing this video of him styling Leandra Medine, a.k.a. the blogger behind The Man Repeller, maybe I should reconsider. I'd love for Prabal to style me! Oh a girl can dream, but in the meantime I can live vicariously through Leandra as I watch Prabal style her at Barneys.





All Dressed Up: Prabal Gurung Styles the Man Repeller from Barneys The Window on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Scotch Corduroy said...

I read all your comments today! Thanks so much for all the nice things you tell me. I love love love your top banner, that Alexander Mcqueen expose at the Met was to die for, truly a religious experience. You have great taste for how you develop your blog ... it's really great. I feel like we should hang out more and talk about all this stuff, I haven't seen you in years!

Shari B said...

You're welcome & thank you for your comments. We definitely should hang out more! Email me graenewyork(at)gmail