01 November 2011

Cudi, Cage, and Shia Release "Maniac"


Last night Shia LaBeouf finally premiered "Maniac," the short film he directed featuring Kid Cudi and Cage. I've been waiting for this film for a year, and it didn't disappoint!

I wasn't sure what exactly it was going to be about. All I knew was that Cudi and Cage were playing maniacs and madness would ensue. Basically the duo play two guys who have a killing quota and Shia's the cameraman capturing it all. Be warned, if you're not into gore, don't watch. There's blood splattering everywhere, including on the camera lens. If you're like my friend who can't stand the sight of blood, you might want to turn away during those scenes.

Halloween was the perfect release date for "Maniac." Well done boys!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cudi is a) hot and b) the sh*t so I'm a watch just bc you said so

Shari B said...

Haha, thanks Jackie!