12 January 2012

The Only Will Ferrell Movie I'll Ever See


This may come as a shock to some of you, but I've never seen a Will Ferrell movie. Old School? Couldn't care less. Elf? Not even James Caan could make me watch this. Anchorman? No way. Blades of Glory? This is getting ridiculous. Step Brothers? What do you think.

I didn't mind Will Ferrell on SNL, but he wasn't my fave cast member so I was not about to spend my money on one of his movies. That may change when Casa de mi Padre comes out in March. Of course the only reason, well 2 reasons, for me to see this movie are listed right there on the photo above. Gael García Bernal and Diego Luna. They're 2 of my favorite actors, and I usually see everything they're in. Knowing me, I'll totally ignore Will's scenes and focus on my Mexican BFFs.


No comments: