12 March 2012

Reliving Season 1 of "Pretty Little Liars"


One of my favorite TV shows is Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. Since the beginning, the teen drama has never held back on the suspenseful story lines. The actors always play their parts just right, but with all the twist and turns you never know which character is a wolf in sheep's well-styled clothing. Tons has happened these past two seasons so it's nice to go back to the beginning and see how Pretty Little Liars got to where it is today. Luckily two weeks ago I won the Season 1 DVD. I've been a part of WB Word for the past 3 years so I was psyched that they were doing a giveaway for us team members.

If you still don't have the Season 1 DVD of Pretty Little Liars, it's available now on wbshop.com. The DVD has all these great bonus features like an interview with Sara Shepard (the author of the Pretty Little Liars book series), a fashion spotlight with the show's wardrobe stylist, and a fun game of Two Truths and a Lie. Enjoy it. I know I am. I've been trying to figure out who A is for the past 2 seasons. I'd secretly love A to be one of the girls, but based on what I know now from season 2, I'm thinking otherwise. I know Melissa is Spencer's sister, but you have to admit she's super shady.



As a WBWord Team Member, I have won this product from Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote.

No comments: