26 April 2012

"Chuck", Change, and Friendship

People change. It’s part of life. Sometimes it’s for the better. Other times you’d rather not deal with them ever again. Take the last season of Chuck for example. The side effects from the Intersect caused Chuck’s goofy friend/sidekick Morgan to become an obnoxious jerk that no one could stand to be around.

Though that was just a storyline in a TV show, a lot of us can relate. I actually had quite the opposite situation in my own life. When I was younger there was a girl that I couldn’t stand. I swore she was trying to take my BFF away from me so we were more frenemies than friends. However, as the years have gone by she’s actually become one of my closest friends and supporters. I have more things in common with her than I do some of my other friends, mainly our shared love of underground music and dance competition shows. It’s been great that we’ve found common ground, and I don’t doubt that we’ll continue to be friends as the years go by.

Just as my former frenemy and I are now friends, Chuck and Morgan were able to become buddies again by the end of the 5th season. You can relive all the drama on Chuck: The Complete Fifth Season DVD, available for pre-orders now on WB Shop: http://bit.ly/HCQtVe.

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Chuck.'

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Loved this show ..... must get the DVD.